M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You just went to my biggest threads. lol. I have other information, but those are on papers (RL papers) and has few practical uses.

Ok, I gave you intentions, but I found it pretty strange my thread about worker stealing was bumped by LowtherCastle. Since you are on the same team, goals are prolly the same....

Nope, I can't play the next SGOTM. I'm an advisor. I'm pretty sure nobody would hear me, but only mabraham, bcool or WastinTime.
    Would you care to provide some links to your "biggest threads"?

I'm not really sure how you presume to know what is on my mind, but it is no secret that you have been recently labelled as someone who enjoys attacking AIs to steal their Worker units, so it would be no stretch of the imagination to predict that you would be interested in "mass Worker stealing" for the next SGOTM by the very fact that someone could make that claim about you for any upcoming game that you will play.
    I see what Mitchum meant by you spamming people's walls. :p

Okay, I'll bite. Do you care to be more specific about what you mean, perhaps with a link?
    Speaking of no one being interested in your opinion, Tachy, they better be in SG17 if they konw what's good for them. Either that or join TSR, where I can guarantee you someone's interested in your opinion... ;) :)mwaha::ar15::aargh::aargh::aargh:)
    Tachy, that's an amazing thread you started. How come I never find out about such threads till year(s) later?

But I was talking about a game with Locked Modified Assets turned on. :) That enigma...
    No, just you, because you are!;). And Sun Tzu Wu because half of his posts are obnoxious!!
    Here's an enigma for you Tachy. In a classical start, the Great Wall is obsolete, or is it? In other words, when DanF said this:

"Have you ever wondered about the sudden "wave" of barb units storming towards your capital followed by surprisingly very calm periods? ..." (in Thread: When do barbarian units enter cultural borders?)

he was right, but when he said this:

"But during this period of harassment, not even the finest [game] tactics ;) or the broadest creative-boosted cultural borders will protect you..."

Wrong or right?
    ''Just now, I unraveled the secrets of the granary (with mabraham help ofc). Was one hell of a job to understand, but just like Greg. House, 'twas supra-gratifying. When I'm looking the code, I search for enigma.
    I will recommend you to read it after the SGOTM. Very interesting how it works. Sadly, there is no food bug at all. Mwuahaha.''

Remember this? Could you please tell me where exactly in the thread it is?
    Well Im trying to remain that way ;) To be the part of a Civilization, requiers You to be Civil ;)
    Well, yes, but I don't see what you're really asking.
    My alias is just an old nickname that goes back to when I was the youngest dude in my class, hence the "Bebe" part.
    It's okay, bye for now..stacked up too long for me here, i dun really fit in here well anyways.
    Just bored of this Duckweed god status tbh, so he has mastered abusing some emperor sgotm games..great..you know this forum gets more boring day by day, at this rate i might be gone soon.
    Now that SGOTM is over, you should definitely make an article and promote your "I'm sorry but we don't want to trade that" app now. :D

It is very very strong for helping solve trading dilemas. But if you want to keep it for secret weapon that is ok too. I just give away secrets, except for one or two ;)
    An criminal man recently released from an insane asylum kills anyone who attempts to get him to stop playing civ ..... xD
    Hey there. In regards to your questions about challenge #8..... The reason for Cuirs was for the fast movement and ability to quickly capture cities which in theory, at least in my mind allows you to gain more points in population. To elaborate a bit more, if you separated say 5-6 stacks of 7-8 Cuirs and attacked every civilization at once you grab more cities w/out going over the land limit.

But yea, I know you only get 50% score. Mana volunteered so I thought it would be nice to grab the points while saving some time in score. As for the rest of the game, it was pretty sub optimal. I.E., in practice games on different maps I already had iron/horses in my control and didn't have to war/trade to pick up the resources.

And, I didn't see anyone even close to my score at the time of posting so I just submitted ^^. In my two previous practice games I achieved scores of 225K and 245K with some mistakes but didn't think I needed the extra points in this challenge ^^.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom