M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well hello Milesthewarrior... I've just returned from weeks of drudgery to see that I rcvd a message from you 02.02.10. How bizzare. But yes, I like Zelda very much. It was one of my first entrancing games.
    You sure it would be best to talk about it on your group? We have our own subforum...
    Growing up since the first game, I have seen them all and played them all. :) I haven't really played Sonic CD, and while I enjoy the original games, I personally consider the height of Sonic's career to have been Sonic Adventure 2, after which it fell slightly with Heroes, but then went downhill with the poorly-executed Shadow the Hedgehog game(I see this as a Shadow fan, no less).

From what I can see, however, Black Knight and Unleashed were good recoveries from that hellhole between Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog in 06(figures the worst two games were named after the two most popular characters). If SEGA can keep it up, I think their next game - Needlemouse, being a treat for the classic Sonic fans, not included - will be great. I'm looking forward to the 20th anniversary game in 2011. Whatever it will be...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom