S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh at last, the harsh comment in HoF towards you way back, just don't take anything from me serious (so as to dispel misunderstanding I untentionally tend to seed everywhere...) . I'm just my usual grumpy (and honest myself). I read it and you had points.
    Interesting assertion about PD putting more efforts into SGOTM. How so? Not trying to provoke flames (there were enough recently), but seeing the post count and time into a game, I demand precisions.
    Does it have a link to be straightforward in choosing a grand strategy and focusing all resources to it without diversion? Or something else. I know from SGOTM Kaku insider (although I tend to be absent at times) that we tend to play aimlessly at times.

Just curious. You develop?

=========================================================

GOTM is not easy if you attempt to beat the tops. Each time I hit a wall of loss by a couple of turns because of the top dogs. I also admit I lack experience in non-HoF games.
    Me too I need to improve myself, but not in the same path you took. As for me, I need to crush my old game paradigms and I know I'll finally fly like butterfly. Worker stealing obsession is one of many my play "axioms" I simply should erase to really play like a true gamer. Challenge is needed too.
    Hard to repudiate what you came from (HoF), but I am slowly coming to this term.
    I think I need more chllenges to improve myself.
    Kaku is a good team, but PD dedicates more to SGOTM. DW and Kossin seldomly play other games like Kaku members. If you need a secret, I think this is the secret.
    GOTM is easy, no one takes it seriously I think.
    I'm sorry if I annoy you before, but I'm thankful to your coaching in different posts.
    So, after all, you were looking for new experiences, not the strongest team. Interesting. ;)
    Even though you annoy me with some comments, I greatly respect (I have seen some of your personal games in xOTM; you beat Jesusin once too!)you.

Will you share to Kaku team some PD secrets? :joke:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom