shulec
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmmm, I haven't read much of the debate (because it brings me nothing), but seems he does the same as he did in the past...da evil thread.
    And why? No one is really interested in my opinion.
    Ok, I can be there if you want. I know there's an exciting war going on now against Brennus. And I also know yesterday was the ultimate step torture that somehow concludes those rather annoying few last weeks of RL domination.
    I've more than that? Hard to believe it with mabraham-kind of people keeping mocking me, ignoring my posts and thinking all superior over me on all respect. It is starting to get of my nerve since the first SGOTM and I'm starting to shout out loud.
    In a xOTM, I play better than him, but in SGOTM, my opinion is like <<<<<<<mabraham's.

Pretty sure in Pheonix Rising, Mylene has his opinion respected (experience for instance), micro or without. And I know there's no micro with him.

Oh yeah, I remember my public whines were the reason you shut down your profile comment function. Feel free to kill that post of mine btw.
    I'm just too blunt and have no diplomacy. :)
    I sure like the look of tumbleweeds once I try to be useful for my team.

*had to spam something in your profile*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom