Jehoshua
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, it is good to be back. I harbor no ill feelings towards you, and I hope we'll make the game fun together.
    Yo m8, long time no chat :)

Anything of interest happening where a extra player might be needed?
    I am continually very impressed by your ability to write as the Holy See.

Ever watch Borgia? Whenever i read your stuff i think of the Borgia pope.
    IC: He threatened to cut people's tounges off because he got annoyed at me. Whoever you've got running your client doesn't deserve to be in charge of a stick, let alone a country.

OOC: No offense Alied. :)
    Hello! Jehoshua, we may have had our differences in the past, but I would really be honored if you were to join my humble IOT. It will be lots of fun, so why not check it out?

~PF
    You are still missing information for CityIOT, please check thread for what is missing.
    You were aware, but this is just a blanket announcement.
    That works. Just go ahead and elaborate upon them a bit (IE, how restrictive is the school, etc..). Keep in mind you're a bit limited on funds for all of the startup, so I'd suggest either making it clear where you're going to be getting funding from, or starting loose and becoming a bit more quality-oriented in later turns (when you turn a profit)
    Seminary of Sacred law is a school, and the citadel is a... police force/guard-ish thing?
    MP3

Leaving a note here before I forget. The reason your Philippine claims were voided was because only 10 armies were available for use, not the full 15. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom