Zelig
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• >or you can give me admin access and I'll fix it for you.)

I, for one, welcome our new Overlord Zelig. All hail Windows 8!
    My computer is getting older and I plan to purchase a new one later this year. Do you think the retina display Macbook pro is worth the cash? Does it make any difference on video games? Civ 5 in particular.
    I don't really care if its practical or not. To inform people about restrictions regarding the use of property that they purchased only after they purchased it is unjust and those restrictions should not be recognized by the legal system. If that makes it harder for people to make "Well, I'm selling it to you but not really" type deals than so be it.
    Well, I don't care how its done, whether its a signature or a pressing of a button saying "I agree" or whatever. But I would argue that the contract is invalid because you already transferred ownership of the game before the contract saying "You don't really own it" was actually signed.

If they had you sign that contract BEFORE they transferred possession it would actually be a valid contract.
    A contract regarding the use of any object that is not agreed to prior to the trade of the object is invalid.

Granted, I don't plan on breaking the law, but the law is still absurd.

Its not the fact that its electronic that makes it a problem, its that the contract wasn't signed until the item was already purchased.
    I am all for contracts between consenting parties, but there's no such contract signed to my knowledge when a video game is purchased. Same thing with a movie, exc.

I do think Intellectual property has a place, although I think it should expire eventually as well, but that really only applies to making copies of the thing, not selling/transferring the copies you already possess.
    I wanted to personally thank you for reading the snippet of my resume and offering suggestions. :)
    Oh I'm sorry I asked you the same question twice Mars.

I posted the first question, didn't get a reply then posted the second one. Only now it's showing your reply to my first post in order. Strange, sorry bout that. Don't mean to bug you.
    Oh wow that's cool. Did you have some automated way to do that or did it take a really long time?
    Your avatar looks like someone did a lot of writing in the snow with the christmas theme on, if you know what I mean.
    I dig your profile pic. Hey, are u mars on fiftychat? I think u told me thay beforw but I forgot.

Also, how did u get so many cfc friends?
    Yo Mars, do you have any recommendations for tablets? Ideally between 200-300 USD. My sister wants one for her birthday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom