Mat93
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BTW fancy joining my forum? Beyond the Lampshade is a place of debate, humour and generally other stuff of community. Consider.
    I cannot help defend Prussia? That helping a ally is a act of warmongering? I guess you presume to liberate a nation from a foreign occupier is act of warmongering?

However the difference between your allies and our allies is that the Swiss threatend to attack Prussia, while over a neutral land the USA threatend to nuke London and Paris.
    ...what attack? We claim neutral provinces... never attacked a human power. What attack are you talking about? Spain did not erupt into war. Are nearest thing was offering troops to help Prussia over a silly war by Swiss but it did not erupt and we were honouring our allies. We have not attacked a fellow human power...

OOC: unless your counting neutral provinces, which is not something to consider.
    Then convince the USA to keep itself out of Cuba instead of threatening war over one province. We cannot bow to such warmongers. You ally with a warmonger or the Dominion who want peace? The USA are too unstable and we have the ability to produce the means of beating the Drones.
    "There is no ‘hidden’ abilities, or hidden side effects. All abilities work as explained in your PM."

I must admit I did laugh when I saw this.
    Mat, are you ready to host the small game you have on the queue? Because my game could finish any time.
    I'll send you a Role PM as soon as you can receive one. I'll try again in 24 hours, I think it's 5 days after join date.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom