Krzowwh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Sorry to be a party pooper, but I'm fairly sure that spoilers in signatures are against the forum rules. I thought you might want to know so you have time to restructure that piece of art before a mod breaths down your neck about it. Sorry. :sad:
    Yes. Provinces and factories generate the same baseline EP. One factory=one province. However, factories weigh more in determining trade worth. If someone has 10 factories and 10 provinces, and someone else had 5 provinces and 15 factories, a trade agreement with the latter would be worth more.
    Hello.

Fancy joining my game? Tis be Beyond the Revolution on Beyond the Lampshade. Tis my first IOT that will get off! Consider well my friend.
    This is just a friendly notification that the game has started at this thread. Orders will not be due until about the 12th or so, but feel free to drop in just to observe the current situation.
    Resurrecting NinNES I: Antiquity Broken. If still interested, post in the thread. If not, let me know so I can keep a tally.
    I don't have your orders. Technically 1 hour left. Get them in within the next 12-16 hrs. and I should be able to use them regardless.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom