CivCube
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for the link, CivCube.

Edit: So, you are a triathlete, eh? I haven't competed since I was 23. I was very acti Sve 1988 - 1991. My fave was the Santa Cruz Sentinel Triathlon, because that is where I lived, and it was my last race -- 1991 -- I did a PR on the course and got fourth in my age group. I was never pro.
    Yes, besides, they've made me engage in 'sports' and 'outdoors'. It's like the Wiisports, but you do it outside, it's so odd.
    I'll come along with you, to the mafia adventure game!

(I've also been beta-testing the social skills expansion pack I mentioned back in October, but I don't know how to upload feedback)
    Can't promise to be 100% active when it starts though, lyrics are almost impossible do to on a phone. But I will try. :)
    Your Gangnam Style vid has forced me to resort to Lady Dana and extensive hardcore to cleanse my ears and brain. I need to do something about the garish colours, I think I'll watch crappy science fiction or something.
    Yeah, I've downloaded a social skills expansion pack, I'm pretty sure this DLC is an pay-per-use expansion pack as it doesn't appear to haev much effect.
    Ooooooh. hadn't thought of it that way. I don't think I'm a good enough skald anyway.
    Hey dude, I got to your mini game in my statistics thread, can you help me figure some things out about it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom