cardgame
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's full of slang as well, Google Translate will do a terrible job. :D
    To be fair to Andrew Napolitano, I don't think his point was that everyone who supports gun control is another Hitler, nor would I agree with him if that were his point. That said, if you don't trust leaders like Hitler (Elected by a plurality, BTW) than you shouldn't trust ANY government to take your weapons away because theoretically, even a democratically elected leader can become a tyrant.
    That pirate ship you made was epic. You create some really cool stuff; must have an active imagination.
    Nevermind, I found it. If you run the game in windowed mode, the science tab gets deleted.
    What menu is the umbrella antenna under? I've checked every single part and I can't find it. :(
    Jaysus! How'd you reply to that so quickly? :eek:

I clicked 'Submit', then clicked back to the Tavern index and there was already a new post :dubious:
    Have you gone to any other planets or moons? If so, any advice?

I landed on Minmus today and I want to go elsewhere but I'm not sure what kind of rocket I should make. Also, any screenies of successful stacks you might have would be great.
    Honestly the last one I played was an old Chuck Yeager air combat sim from the late 80's/early 90's and then one on N64 that I can't remember the name of. I don't even have a joystick anymore...
    I think I found it....sorry I keep pestering you. I had serious issues and I was freaking out and they weren't answering my emails.

First off, I had to disable my antivirus to dowload the game as Norton hates KSP.

Then it took 4 tries to download it, then I couldn't find the files...Argh. But I got it now and I'll leave you alone.

Thanks cardgame!
    Ok I downloaded the game, but I can't find out how to play it. The only thing that is showing up is 'patcher', which just downloads the game. I can't figure out how to find or launch the program....argh
    OOOOOHHHHH!
    I just found the KSP thread and watched a video, and now I know what the symmetry button does!
    Cool. Sorry to bombard you with questions. I don't know anyone else who plays.

One last question while I wait for my download:
    Can you move the capsule in the VAB? In the trial version, it is stuck in place. This makes it impossible to stage because you really only have room for the one stage before you have are forced to add parts below the floor, which is impossible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom