Jehoshua
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I more had in mind the "The Lord has redeemed all of us" part. I don't think that's Biblically accurate. Then again, Catholic subscribe to Unlimited Atonement, at least to my understanding. I don't. So I can see why you could say that from an Unlimited Atonement perspective without literally saying every person will go to Heaven.

I was just curious. And the reason I linked the Huffington Post is only because that's where I found it.
    I cannot disagree with you, although I'd argue that the whole world is pretty much diseased, not just the West.

America's national religion pretty much is the State and statism, but from what I see of Europe, in practical terms they're even worse. Practically any serious desire for limited government is all but gone.

Then again, the 10% of Ron Paul supporters here is the most loud and vocal 10%. I can only hope that we can turn the tide back, but I seriously doubt it. We're outvoted and by far at that. We're going to keep sliding toward authoritarianism all the while pretending we're free.

Australia has that sucky UHC system though:p
    You're blessed not to be an American? I hope you don't ever come here, this country would practically crucify you for that sentiment:p

Funny, I thought Rick Santorum was one of the WORST options... then again, other than Ron Paul and Gary Johnson everyone else in the GOP was absolutely terrible.
    No, he wouldn't have. He's not Catholic himself, (Neither am I, of course0 but he was the only Republican (At least IMO) that was anywhere close to believing the Just Warr ethic. I suppose, of course, that that does depend how you define a Just War.

I honestly can't defend the rest of Evangelical-dom on anything related to America. They're simply wrong.

For the record, your hero Rick Santorum believes in American Exceptionalism as well, even if he doesn't put it that way. Just listen to what he says about terrorists and why they attacked us:rolleyes:

Santorum is also on record for having apparently told someone who asked him some tough question about spending he had voted for "Just vote for Ron Paul."

oh, and Santorum voted to fund planned parenthood: Multiple times. By voting against every budget, Ron Paul has ensured not to do this:p
    Hey, its been awhile:p

I meant to ask you this but never got around to it, and the foreign policy made me think of it... In the hypothetical event that Ron Paul had won the GOP nomination, would you have supported him over Obama?
    Thanks for the recommendation, I'll look into it after I finish the RP for Terios and I&B 4
    I will give my PM to the GM this noon UK time to ask for either the Netherlands or Tadjoura.
    This looks intrested. I might consider Brittany, the Dutch, Libya, Turkey, Zululand or Tibet. I will set a PM to the GM later on for advice.
    Well I figured any who send doctors to my facility would work together and collaborate on how to best combat the epidemic. Unless I'm not understanding what you mean?
    ...I know you want to keep your use of this forum secret but you can trust me to no tell anyone... ;)
    I am looking forward to the glory that will be Terios.

...and how are you finding your successor Francis? Your going enjoy your retirement now? ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom