Mise
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You really should stop associating with such people. Darius is a Persian name, not an African/black name. That said, we will still love you either way.
    My bad. I forgot I turned that option off because it was eating up all my PM space. Then I started to ask if you got it and remembered I turned it off. I also notice that I now have space for 500 PM's instead of 200 now and I don't know why. Hmm
    Did you get the PM I just sent you? It's not showing up in my outbox...Oh wait I think I turned off the option to save a copy in my outbox. Shoot, I may have sent it to you twice. Sorry about that.
    Dude, when are you going to respond to the Blair criticisms?
    Interested in what you have to say, although i'm guessing you're going to bring up that graph from the IFS which shows how labour welfare policies raise the living standards of the poorest - thats not going to cut it i'm afraid. ;)
    In the How Much Would You Pay To Use CFC thread, I thought you gave a really good explanation of some basic economic principles in action without being preachy about it. :thumbsup:
    Why are you always slacking off on a thursday? Is it bring in our Xbox to work day? LOL
    I'm not sure what you think of the Jew goal rule but I broke it many times, haha. Good fun! Play Season 2 another time :)
    I see the Todd is strong in you.
    Anyway I was just disappointed that the recent morality-discussion never got finished. Now go punch some bliss into this world!
    Haha I just can't believe I haven't friended you already. You are one of the smartest guys around.
    Shame. When i entered Uni in 2010 i believed by 2013 the economy would have gone back to natural output and i could actually find a job. Looks like I got a good stint on welfare ahead of me :p
    Yeah i think the point about getting some completely new fresh piece of meat in from outside the establishment is a really good call. It will be interesting to see how the affect on the city (i read that canada has harsh regulatory conditions which he supported - and thats one of the reasons Osbourne appointed him) and the big elephant in the room interest rates. Anyway: got any shady diamond company grad scheme for me? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom