Nintz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since you're dropping Abyssinia. could you please pass onto me the adminship of the African States group?
    Notice to all that my internet connection is going to be mostly down until April 13th.

I might be able to keep up with the diplo game, but don't expect any actual diplomacy.
    It sounds roughly like a Bromeliad (a type of flower which holds symbiotic pools within itself). It sounds like little cost to the tree (it could just collect rainfall, or pump up ammonia from the ground into these pools), but it'll give an opportunity for a predator to move into the area.

However, there are cases on earth where plants develop fancy defenses, but insects sabotage these defenses, allowing them to safely predate upon the plants.

Overall, I won't say if one group will succeed, or if the other will succeed, but at its core the symbiotic relationship is plausible.
    I think Patchy is overconfident. I'm comfortable with it... though, I suppose if you aren't, I can make the leaves be thicker and woodier. but I like what We have.
    maybe just a system of leaves to create reservoirs for rain water? just to supplement the root?

As for the Tashe, a proper jaw could work... or maybe some sort of proboscis? Though a jaw is probably better? (Combination of both?)
    I really Like that Idea. I'm in for giving the Horod large external water reservoirs (fruit, maybe?) Thoughts?

Or... The Horod already has a number of vessels within it's body. Mayhaps those could enlarge, and you could use them to live in?
    I have decided to revive ChristosIOT and I have not deleted your orders. Do you want to re-join?
    Electric eels don't actually generate a spark (they generate a current using their muscles), but making a spark is relatively trivial, as far as biomechanics goes. If you have a storage chamber for oxygen, behind a sphincter, and then spit that oxygen through the sphincter into a heat resistant tube containing a sparking appratus, you could 'breathe fire'.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom