JohannaK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Pasamos de esbirros del FMI neocolonialista a esbirros del neocolonialismo chavista. God save us from the queen!
    And for the record, there is nothing wrong with your enjoyment of miniature horses. However, the same can't be said for those Catalonians playing football :mischief:
    Haha yea better stop before we get told to "can it". These names are for your governments Ministers?
    All infrastructure in Adjuuramark would have been constructed by LoE. I had no time to do any work with that before it all blew up in my face lol
    Contray to beleive I understand many things. I have heard your having... real life problems and that you need to take it out on someone. I understand. Just please do show in my face if you wish to take on at me.
    There... isn't one. I'm really just bored, and trying to figure out a game that someone would play - I'm a bit sick of putting the dev work into ideas nobody actually submits orders for. Bunch of ideas, no players...
    Ai, I've got a ton of NES ideas. You get to vote on which one I dedicate more effort to.
    Modern, sci-fi, a sort of fantasy world, or ambiguous? I'm assuming I don't have to mention that any of the options will have strong dystopian elements.

Most likely story-based, akin to Core, though I may add other elements, or make things a bit more elaborate.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom