Ziggy Stardust
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just google this phrase "Buy on the rumour and sell on the news." I did that and got over 66 millions hits.
    http://forextrading.about.com/od/forexfaqs/f/rumornews.htm
    Question: What Does 'Buy the Rumor Sell the News' Mean?
    Answer: Buy the rumor, sell the news is something that happens in most markets, particularly financial. Sometimes traders trade based on what they believe will happen in a given economic report or event (the rumor). Once the event passes or the report is released (the news), they dump their positions and the market moves.

Shows how much you know. :rolleyes:
    I will say this here since the thread is closed. Below is what you said since code in not allowed in this part.
    "Of course. A rumour based economy makes a lot of sense."
    You obviously don't know the stock market that well. There is a well known saying that says, "Buy of the rumour and sell on the fact."
    The title I mentioned (OANTOF) was not chosen idly, if you know from where I took the name. :)
    I don't know if you caught my apology in the rants thread but I'm sorry I haven't replied to your PM yet and I do intend to get to it. I want to dedicate ample time to (re)write it because you deserve a thorough answer that's better than what I can throw together in class or between classes.
    Good day.

If you fancy I have made a party for the CFC presidental election. Here it is if your intrested.
    Hello there.

Might I interest you in inviting you to Beyond the Lampshade which a place of humour and debate? It is my primal forum; a community very close. Consider for great justice as there is talk by the admin for a multiplayer game of Civ5.
    An impassioned plea from ATPG, perhaps? Those threads were interesting though, not least because we had some genuine attempts to provide such evidence.
    I see you've kept a record of all the ding-dong matches that go precisely nowhere. :)
    Well, a sample size of six people isn't exactly the height of scientific rigour, but none of the four genuine YECers selected AGW.

"Fact-fumbling foursome" is a brilliant line. :D
    Do people remember when Classical didn't plonk in some drive by post followed by deafening silence?

To avoid the "natter in the Chamber" issue, I did notice a correlation between AGW-sceptics and YECs in your poll.
    It's nice to see that creationists do use scientific terms when it suits them. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom