Terrance888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just noticed this in the Bard guide:

Perform styles that use instruments: These perform choices carry the obvious disadvantage that you need to use an instrument. This requires that a) you actually have the instrument available, and b) that you use your hands to play the instrument. These are some pretty significant disadvantages, so in general, I don't recommend this as your primary perform type. However, the advantage of this style of perform is that you can get a masterwork instrument, which gives a very nice +2 bonus that stacks with pretty much anything.

What +2 bonus do I get here? With my Perform skill? My spell save DC? D:
    Need a day's extension for orders, something came up in terms of studying, and needed to handle that unfortunatley. Orders are 25% done, but will be trimmed down by tomorrow.
    That would kind of negate my one advantage, that I have ancient allies and no internal strife. That's all Arrow Gamer had to say about my nation. And if it had taken refugee Lords, that would mean a potential for warfare/coflict, which my House pointedly avoided. I will consider it. Possibly a few of my vassals took on lords.
    Okay. Keep in mind, you're doing he expansion, so go wherever you want. I've had enough mapmaking, thankyouverymuch. :p I was just suggesting that.
    Apologies for troubling you, but I've been out for several weeks due to exams and RL difficulties. What have I missed in terms of TerraNES?
    Surprisingly, CityIOT isn't self-destructing. It even passed taxes and a city hall. Got any interest?
    CityIOT Redux.

Want a turn at the madness? I'm running it a lot more light-heartedly than the last one, so hopefully we won't get a bunch of angry lawyers this time...
    Hey Terrance, two quick questions about the update.
    What happened with the funds I allocated to buy up Pusan lands? Did it work/fail or didn't it get spend.
    And where was the new settlement settled? the Mainland, Taiwan or one of the smaller islands?
    No problem. I really like the concept you started, so I didn't want to see this game go down the drain as well. (BTW, the Skaian League and my avatar are a reference to a webcomic, Homestuck. Though if you do click on that link out of curiosity, it'll be a while before you see either.)
    1. You can't support-hold units that move (Sevastopol, and a few times before; you could've lost Sevastopol this turn for example).

2. Stop playing with fire and get that Adriatic fleet out into the Ionian D:. The Anglo-French keep failing miserably, but that won't last much longer. mao -> naf will end you if you don't get ready for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom