Tani Coyote
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am on http://soniot.chatango.com/ and we need to consider the fate of Hawaii: do we make NPC from the isles? I guess we can give the isles north of Confucius to Confucius for his empire, while New Zealand could be united. The rest can be set to a NPC or two.
    The Americas are also done with the picture of their leaders. I have given the leaders a consideration to the players that play them: you will find this in their designs. I am using the style I did for the Baasen characters in Terios: simple, rather similar for each the characters but should make them distinct enough for the game.

In the end I will need to consider setting the images to you with plans for how we going to present the final NPCs. I wish only to give more experience for the players by making these NPCs. I hope all will go well.
    I look forward to see who is voted the GS. The NPCs, if they voted, would best be set so that the players votes matter. The NPCs vote might matter in the next GS election but that time the players should be able to influence the NPCs.

In the end the game will start with the NPCs read to spring. I look forward to talk events with you.
    By the way: I just realised it would be logical if Timor's navy was 30 and its army was 10 to keep armies out.

The same perhaps with the Caribbean?
    Forgive me. I will finish the NPC list tomorrow. I am producing but it is taking longer then I had hoped. Do not sorry: I should get it done tomorrow at the latest... hopefully.
    The list is being produced... just slowly.

By the way: if I am feet stomping then I am sorry for it. I just wish to be able to my best as a NPC GM. I am sorry that I may have caused concern among the players.
    By the way: Adolf and the Elfen King of the Dwarfs need a new home. I noticed two places: Cyprus and Iles Kerguelen. If possible these isles can both be homes to NPCs. Please give the dictator and the king a nice isle home!
    Ok

I might later do the traits for the NPCs.

Also: remember that it is my job to do the speaking for the NPCs. :p
    When it comes to UN declarations or any other declarations it might be best if I am present to construct the message so that:

a) I can get into characture.
    b) I can set into characture.
    c) Mac is too realist to be pleased at UNs holding on nations in the first place. Hence he might be a bit... less pleased in notion. By this UN holded provinces might be a bad idea.

In relative news: for the traits have not considered the art of Culture as a trait?
    So you think we may need 10 extra NPCs? 60 is a good number and I have some ideas, plus it would allow us to fill Africa and South America. We can talk about how many extra provinces the powers should have in considerations but just keep in mind I am willing to add the 10 extra if you want to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom