Ekmek
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• And we can't see the absence of their use, so you know something, honestly! :D

P.S.: Enveloping is when Blender finds the closest bone for the vertices, and assigns them when you see them fit. Then you can use vertex groups or weight painting to correct occasional problems. I guess it should worth some experimenting, since it amazingly decreases the amount of time it takes to rigging vertices. I'll show the results, If there will be any remarkable.
    I have no idea what enveloping is. There is also a bone weight painter I never used too
    Hi Ekmek!
    I just wanted to ask you if you've ever experimented with Blender's enveloping feature to create leaderheads. I think if we could use envelopes then convert them to vertex groups, that could save a lot of time with rigging and animating, don't you think?
    check to see what the parent is. I'd give you a screenshot but i'm at work now.
    Is there any way to join a mesh to a skeleton? I mean, If I join the meshes improperly and it lose connection to the skeleton, is it possible to join the improper mesh to the skeleton?
    thx but your idea is beyond my coding skills. you could shop the idea wrond though
    I've just downloaded your Barbarian Mod and it remembers me about something i've been thinking for a while...

Is it possible, somehow, to maintain the barbarians as they work in normal game (off-course, raging barbarians!) but having Atilla as their leader and allowing conversation?

D'you know, as if it was a civ with nomad gameplay or only an ai civ, default barbarians, but with personality...

It would make your file be more than perfect!

Again, nice job!
    :p
    Ekmek, which Blender viewing style do you prefer? I mean Perspective or Orthographic. I just ask because I think it is better to see the leaderhead in Perspective. Although, to sculpt the LH in Orthographic is a lot easier, but in Civ 4 every leaderhead is in Perspective view. Of course, I know you use sculpting extremely rarely, so this isn't that important for you.
    Because i don't want to abuse your thread, i'm rather going to abuse your wall: Happy birthday Ekmek :bday:.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom