Tani Coyote
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• By the way we will need to organise a meeting to talk on matters of my NPPGM duty. I just need to consult, then we can commence... THE PLANS!
    At the time of this post, you should consider going on skype. JK is being typically disturbed and a necessary corrective is in order. :p
    So.... considering Fallout IOT?

We are open to non humans and I want to spread the Dzonoçian faith to you! :D
    You should join the Fallout IOT and the MAD IOT, the latter especially as you could play as a non-human power. Consider playing a robot nation? :)

I will be in both, the former as a religious order and the later... still working on it as I am doing the background of the former at the moment.
    I just had a peak on the stats. There be mistakes in the religions of the NPCs, especially with a Catholic Darkins, a atheist Sam and Max (see Season 2, Episode 5 of the Telltale Games) and a not pagan Tyrion! :O

I guess the removal of the CSA may have caused confusion. Fear not! I still have the sheet and will on Sunday give it ya. Together we will set things back in order.
    Hey! I don't have a good reason as to why I've been gone for so long. I guess I've just been interested in other things. I have been lurking around however, just checking threads in subscribed to and what not. I might come back to IOT sometime, we'll just have to see.
    Just a few things I noted in the MP4 update:
    1: Influence in NPCs doesn't seem to be affected by anything except how much money you put into them, which doesn't really make sense to me. I would assume that having good diplomatic relations with a state would be just as important as investing in them.
    2: I should probably have specified it in my orders, but I was intending to give the islands near Ecuador to them rather than keeping them for myself.
    3: I specified my military percentage as 2.5, (2% Army, 0.5% Navy) but the stats list it as 2. Not really a big thing, but I figured with all this stuff up here already I might as well mention it. :p
    DT
    When you get to your next Mobius game consider the character thing from Light's superheroes game: the characters could be set as special figures that can be set on missions of you acquire a figure. They could have traits and a levelling system, with a unique starting strength and weakness. Consider this for great justice so I will have fun when making the SSSSS!
    Sorry you have to leave CityIOT :(

Is my offer a consideration?

I will be doing my exams next week, the last of the 3 being on a Saturday. Note this for NPCGMing.
    So.. how much of the population of Yunnan would be in a jail? Just wondering the numbers we are going to need to set to Jeho... I alas would need advice as to not make the numbers too small while at the same time not exaggerate crime rates, especially as that would point something notable on Yunnan society.
    I am at a problematic case and unsure what to do.

As you may se in this page my efforts to set forth have been put to question. Was I correct to try to ensure Jeho had not all the NPCs in the name of ensuring to not set to a single favour? I done the "you cannot have all the Russian NPCs Jeho" as a cheeky conclusion to the message that I fear is set to be my questioning. Am I doing a bad job by setting Kirov to be not in the Golden Horde's protection? Would it be good to have all the powers Jeho asks to join to join, even when their is a case of options? Hence why I call on you: this is a issue I think the highest GM is needed to take consideration and evaluate the NPCGM's actions here. I know of "regional interests" but that leaves the idea that a nation is suppose to follow a guide book! I want to set the NPCs well without making them too mechanical, viva it be supported or disagreed by Jeho.
    How am I going so far in my NPCGM duties? Just need knowing I am doing the correct actions or otherwise.
    TANI I'M SORRY I JUST CLICKED ON ESPIONAGE BECAUSE I WAS CURIOUS AND I DIDN'T REALISE I WAS BREAKING THE RULES PLEASE DON'T PENALIZE ME. *cries*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom