Padma
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Padma. Would you please move the thread "[BTS] PBEM - Who wants in?" from "Civ4 - Multiplayer & PBEM" to "Civ4 - PBEM Games"?

Thanks.
    A thread has been opened in the CIV General forum discussing pirating software (Is it wrong to pirate a game you own 2 copies of?). The entire thread seems to be against the rules here, IMO. Some of the participants are getting rather personal and nasty. I suggest a Moderator have a look at it.
    hey padma is there a Civ 4 BTS Charecter pack on this website? i got the new patch but i dont have all the new civs and abilities
    Mr. admin, sir, one of my players, skooma addict, asked for PM capability almost a week ago. Can he have it please?
    Padma, have you ever heard of Arch Linux? I recently switched to it from Ubuntu, and I love it, although you need to budget a weekend setting it up.
    Padma, how good to hear from you since our old days of the infamous Sulla succession game.

I love playing CivRev on my iPad and I hope you will encourage Abaddon to make us an icon to go below our signatures. We need one just as all of Sid's civilization games have one .

If you play CivRev (and I think you do) don't you hope Civ V will make each civ different just like in CivRev?

Hope things are good with you.

Stwils
    I cannot PM other users from my contact list. It tells me that I do not have enough permissions. It that standard? Thanks.
    I wasn't sure who to ask, but since I've asked you stuff before, I though I might as well ask you: Could you change my name from yared94 to Yared?
    well, you locked it.. and other mods are useing the fact my threads are getting locked as a reason that I should not start others.

Couldn't you have deleted the spam, infracted those who did, and let the thread continue?
    Thats hardly my fault is it? The majority of the posts had been by new members.

How is it my fault if people troll a thread?
    There is already a civ5 welcome thread thanks.. you didn't move the civ3 thread to civ 4 in the past did you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom