Grendeldef
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What's the 'suuden'? I recognise the rest of the structure, but can't divine it.

Rewriting your essays in red sounds bad even from a distance. But, there's worse things.
    The women get naked too? Indecency among the Lutherans, I'd better get a few litres of holy water and spray you lot with a mister.

It's 'shiitake', I take it that since there's no ʃ native sound you people make no difference… also, it's interesting to suddenly find out that foreign words such as sekki (ʃekki? šekki?) sometimes do retain a more foreign pronunciation.

Atticus didn't consult me, I consulted him… I need to read more about this language rape, I'm always at a personal crusade against the RAE (Royal Academy of the Spanish/Castilian Tongue) from their name downawards so this might be fun.
    N(ti). Opettaja is a Finn, she has the weird Lapplike eyes and the name gives her away anyway, I've never asked her why on earth she'd want to live here, there's good sun in other countries.

Also, sex and violence is always good, it's included in any heroic tale such as The Book of Dede Korkut or any of the Icelanders' Sagas.
    Well, N. Opettaja does like the Kalevala and has read out some parts of it (needless to say, we hardly understood anything at all).

Maybe I should move to Finland and teach Españish, I know several accents/dialects that would seem like an entirely different language (especially since stress doesn't necessarily go in the same place as it would in Finnish).
    I didn't even begin to find out, I had an exam this morning (see rants thread).

I'd've asked N. Opettaja and see what I'd got!

I'm still way at entry level to understand Mr. Olli unfortunately.
    I think that you have enough fo a sense of humour to understand this.

btw we missed your birthday!
    Moar trance!!!! Neiti opettaja says that '[Takhisiksen] lempikirja on harjoituskirja.'

I need good arguments for refuting a teacher who knows more than me and is very tall. Almost intimidatingly so.
    You see, I'm planning on playing Luomuhappo and/or Texas Faggo tt if I'm in the mood for electronica tonight. Or Eppu if I'm in a more rocky mood. I need the Finnish, you see, for classes don't start again until possibly March. But if you keep dissing the Klamy then you'll get Karkyryhmä, Ugge and Raimo, so behave.
    Um. The only thing I can say is that it varies very widely. Some years we get skiable amounts of snow in November, some years not until Christmas.
    i thought of an idea for a deity challenge for you: a wonder-less victory. you can work natural wonders but you may not build any wonder, even the nationals.

or a variation with the nationals if that sounds implausible. it just now came to me so i havent thoroughly thought it through, haha. just an idea.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom