Ravus_Sol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you're still interested in a GaP-eque game, I'd like to invite you to join Babylonian Statecraft. I hope to see you around. :)
    Hello.

I am currently running my own IOT on Beyond the Lampshade called Beyond the Revolution.

Consider this for great justice!
    Sorry about the map think. I might have failed to set up full note. We will this turn in MAD try to correct this error.
    Indonesia has informed me they are going to be isolationist. Waste of a commercial trait if you ask me, but hey his choice.
    The Core introduction and character formats are now up, with OOC OP and Wiki edits underway. The official thread will soon be posted.
    Any chance you can get on chat soonish so I can bounce some CK ideas off of you? If not, I can PM you instead.
    Jeho! You now have the power to appoint a Vice-Mayor, who will have the powers of the Mayor until you are found innocent! Choose wisely. :)
    Indeed. Unlike Jeho, though, your support or opposition can basically make or break an election, at least for now (until either competition or wealth gaps appear).
    You're the only media outlet in CityIOT.
    I hope you realize that literally everyone has to go through either you or word-of-mouth to campaign (or release anything city-wide, for that matter).
    Does Odmir Oakshield owe allegiance to you at all for any reason? Jehoshua seemed to think on chat that you did, but he's been taken over by WIM now and has accepted a post as one of my knights. I just want to be sure we are all on the same page in regards to who owes what to whom.
    Defenders always get a bonus so as long as you invest in troops and troop quality you should be fine. Remember to call in your clients to send help, they should answer you since you are the defender.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom