theDright
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The demilitarization of South America has been on the Moralist platform since the mid-1920's.
    Oh, yeah I did, I got confused since my education spending is 2 EP as well. Sorry. :p
    Hi. Capto Iugulum. I need a loan this turn to get rid of all this silly economic decline. I will pay as much interest as you want.
    hai, I can haz NESCraft orders? Sorry to ask after keeping everyone waiting for ages. But I want to update by Thursday and get things rolling again. I am happy to NPC you to do what you have been doing - building up tools, maybe building a home?
    Awesome. I am open to pretty much any sort of deal; one exception is that I don't want to give above 15% shares to individual investors, sorry. But, since most of the industry will be nationalized, that opens up options like setting specifically Argentine prices lower than normal (on top of normal options like interest, tariff reductions, etc).
    Hey man, some Belgian diplomacy in the Lisbon Conference is needing your attention if you're still Belgium
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom