Mango Elephant
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Easiest way? Go to www.fiftychat.com and click on the WebIRC link. If you have an IRC client, it is at warrensofthought.com port 6667 channel #fiftychat.

Look forwarding to seeing ya!
    Sorry for the late reply. I know that 50chat moved around a bunch because of server issues. I'm not sure where it's at right now, try asking Cutlass or VRWCAgent.
    Sorry for the lste reply. Fiftychat has been moving around a lot lately, so I am not even sure where it is myself. Cutlas or VRWCAgent should know.
    I have a fair bit of family in Tennessee. My sister and brother-in-law live in Memphis with their daughter and another kid on the way. So it'll be nice to be close to them while still getting a change of scenery for college. And she's one helluva cook, so I might be able to trade babysitting for not-crappy-cafeteria food on occasion. And I like the idea of living in a big city, since I've been sort of in the boonies near a medium-sized one for a while. So I'm really looking forward to it.
    Hey man, where have you been? I'm gonna move to the South and I figured you'd want to gloat or something.
    I'll have to see what their evolutions are like, based on the first stage I'd say Froakie. He looks like he might be a Water/Ice type, and Ice are always handy to have.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom