Takhisis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Not in this case given that the government isn't really involved in the air pollution and their response to the event was respectable.

The people's reaction however, bordered on paranoid frenzy of blame and fear-mongering
    Karelian language(s) sound pretty much what they are - a time travel into past Finnish not that I'm too familiar with those but there's even Karelian stream available; very limited broadcasting though.
    No porque en Argentina se hable castellano se habla de restablecer el Imperio Español, no es cierto? :p
    BOOOOP! Se lo craía más familiarisado con el Crackóvio, señor Takhisio!

It's easy, Catalan has like 6 dialects. The one from Alghero, the one from French Catalonia (North Catalonia or Rosselló), the one from the baleares, the one from the Valencian Country and then one for Western Catalonia and another for Eastern-Central Catalonia.
    "l'altro" es la forma que tienen en las Baleares de pronunciar "l'altre" :p

Que significa "el otro", claro está. Quiere un chupo-chupo?
    You could downsize it to fit avatar size :p, if you don't know how I'll give a whirl at it
    Gracias por lo de joven!! pero que sepas que ya peino canas y cada vez tengo menos pelo que peinar!!
    Con lo que me has dicho me queda entonces casi la seguridad e que Martino no entrenará a la Real Sociedad la próxima temporada. Se han clasificado cuartos, con lo que tienen que jugar dos rondas clasificatorias de Champions, con lo que tienen que estar compitiendo a principios de Agosto y sería un poco arriesgado esperarle hasta entonces. Por lo que dices también creo que es un entrenador que les vendría bien.
    Respecto a lo que dices de Jorge Lanata, algo hoy comentar en un programa de noticias-humor que se emite aquí, pero no había llegado a oír lo de cambiar el horario del fútbol con intenciones políticas...
    Buenas:
    Oye, una preguntilla futbolistica, los vecinos y "eternos rivales", la Real Sociedad, después de haber hecho una temporada espectacular se quedan sin entrenador y parece que andan detrás de Tata Martino. ¿Que me puedes contar de el? ¿Tiene alguna similitud con Marcelo Bielsa mas allá del Ñuls?

Por cierto, que parece (es vox populi) que la aventura de el Loco se acaba en Bilbao, aun estoy por asimilar que sabor de boca me deja, en general aquí ha dejado buen sabor de boca, es un tipo entrañable, trabajador incansable, que ademas sabe muchisimo de futbol, pero es que este año yo creo que se le ha ido todo de las manos, ademas se empecina en algo y no se le saca de ahí, luego dicen que los vascos somos persistentes con las ideas....
    Damn it - this is like early days of SMS, before Communicator, too many chars so this the part 2.

If I had to suggest something I'd say that Tankki täyteen and lesser extent it's spin off Reinikainen could be such as they're co-written buy an Englisman and the gags are supported by proper imaginery.
    Nah, I was thinking that those could be your ultimate goal or alternatively a back up plan of epic proportions - the lingo used there is partly slang words and partly just pronounced slightly off the mark ie imitating a native Swedish speaker etc and probably not something you'd learn from a teacher unless it's a euphemism for a gf, mistress or something along that line. Well worth the time invested whichever way one gets to understand those. If you can figure out what the Leevi & leaving lyrics mean you're at least half way there.
    I've heard lots of things but Spede & Vesku in same sentence with culture is a novel one. Usually they're seen as the pinnacle of anti-culture though Loiri has done a bit everything playing a football goalie for HJK. Hard to tell when one's linguistic skill are sufficient to follow their movies, though - it's actually hard to imagine anything in Finnish to be suitable for those with lower level skills in it.
    Btw, in case your're about to lose the interest in the language these http://sektori.com/~rosmo/kep/shows/podcast.php should act like an extreme motivation. Not really podcasts but mp3s from a long lived radio show by that SC lookalike football enthusiasts - perkeleen loistavia is a passable description of those. Good music mixed with extremely hilarious talking or the other way around. Occasionally blamed by the frequent swearing but to the credit of YLE they kept it in the air until his death.
    Not at all but occasionally it's healthy to question the sanity of one's projects - learning Finnish surely qualifies into that category besides officially we still hate everyone, especially foreigners. I sincerely hope that you'll succeed in this task & join those who can enjoy alliteration in a massive scale.
    But to more important things http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b504/grendeldef/Football/290520131293_zps5c5e36bf.jpg. T-shirt doesn't really fit anymore but the book was filled on a plane back from Italy the day the bronze match was played. Those days not all games were shown by YLE so obviously I had to be in Italy for the June besides those player cards were made Italy - if you'll question my parents about this issue other reasons might arise so I advice against such procedure.
    **Jos kirjoitus- ja äänneasu päättyvät konsonanttiin, käytetään perusmuodon ja päätteen välissä sidevokaalina i:tä, esim. Caracas : Caracasissa** looks most closely as a rule & solution to this potentially eternal problem of your name taken from http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/kielenopas/all.html#vier-taiv. Korpela himself has written various online manuals & guides of various subjects over the years. http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/Finnish.html
    What that text says is shortly that if written & spoken form of a foreign word ends with a consonant 'i' is the vowel to be used between the base & suffix.

With the original problem regarding who's the Caracas case would be 'Caracasin' not 'Caracaksen' or if there was something in you it'd be 'Takhisisissa' - still wanna learn our lingo ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom