Bair_the_Normal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Sure. Can I just refer to it as Transvaal-Botswana in that case? (as I want to keep the names in the stats as concise as possible)
    Hello. I just thought I'd remind you like this that the SprylliNES deadline is two and a half days away, and Macedonia's orders will be more significant than most - since they involve deciding how Lyncus is to be run from now on. (And there is a bit of NPC diplo for you as well.) Anyway, if you in particular could get them in good time, it would be good, because I go on holiday next week and I expect Macedonia will again form a fair bit of the update's material. :) Thanks!
    Thanks! I'm not particularly good with maps, so this helps me quite a bit.
    Hello! The SprylliNES orders deadline is upon us, and I haven't received your orders yet. They're quite vital given that the course of the war involving Lyncus, Orestis and Sparta depends on them. When might I expect them? :)
    We can discuss the clan you made up, and somehow put it into the NES. Don't worry. :)
    Please send OptNES orders for turn 1 ASAP as the deadline has passed. :)

Update 0 (latest)
    Stats
    Just saying, you NEVER sent orders for TerraNES yet. ;). I've updated the region already, but seeing you active and seeing that I'll need to delay further, I'm letting you get them in by tomorrow. :)
    Resurrecting NinNES I: Antiquity Broken. If still interested, post in the thread. If not, let me know so I can keep a tally.
    Would you be interested in becoming Steward of Count Thalia's Household in the County of Hampshire in return for a barony within the same county?
    Cool, thank you! And I made a soundcloud account thinking I could also write music there. Disappointing when I discovered I couldn't.
    What program did you use to write the song for the Sichuan Clique in SMW? Nice to officially meet you, by the way!
    MP3

I noticed you posted in the MP3 thread to assist JoanK's Japanese; are you still interested in continuing as Iraq, good sir? :)
    Actually, those are nearly done now :p Mostly mountains and rivers still left to do (scrapped the idea of doing forests since those shift quite a lot).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom