SouthernKing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To: Portugal

East Timor is currently in crisis, with the other problems you have at home and your other colonies I would propose that I purchase East Timor from you, I will start the proposal at 8 EP, the last time I checked East Timor produces 2 EP a turn, while the last stats say they have 25% dissent, with the current assination crisis, I believe that should put current dissent there at 30%. with our offer you will get 4x the amout of EP that East Timor gives you and you can worry more about your home and your larger colonies. What do you say?

OOC: also SK stats haven't been updated
    Sorry for not getting orders in yet, I was preoccupied :) Busy tonight but orders tomorrow at some point.
    Hello there.

I have set my own IOT on Beyond the Lampshade called Beyond the Revolution.

Consider this game for great justice and the BTL community for its humour along with debate! :D
    About my SKNES orders. I forgot I had some extra income via a loan of Switzerland and didn't mention that. Do you want me to revise my orders or is it sufficient to ask you to bank it with this VM?
    Yes, that's right. Orders tomorrow :)

Also, a warning that I'll be away for the week starting 15 July, so if you need to NPC me during that time feel free.
    I'll get them in within 24 hours.
    (Stannis the Mannis is, actually, but remind me to explain my current avatar to you someday on #nes ;) )
    When I said to purchase those Infantry and Armor, I meant "Give this money to the Soviet Union so they can build it for me"
    Sent some NPC diplo, hope it would be honored in the case that certain players continue to not send orders.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom