dmitrytrue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope, only me filming. Director, editor, writer. Why does it seem like other people are filming?
    The music is from Aphex Twin's Drukqs album, or from Trent Reznor's Girl with the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack.
    Complete duration is about half an hour.
    On a scale of Bill O'Reilly to Aldous Huxley (1-5), you are a solid 3½. I would say I'm a 4½. You are more than understandable. I switched to Russian since what I was trying to say would probably be a 4.
    "So you're saying that people, like Stalin, cannot be regarded as a demon. Instead, they must be considered as a consequence of inescapable events of history."
    For example, Fujimori of Peru did human rights violations and was corrupt, but it was his leadership that saved Peru from collapsing and possibly falling into the hands of the fanatical "Shining Path" or "Communist Party of Peru". You cannot forget the bad things, but you must appreciate the good things too.
    Так вы говорите, что человек как Сталин значение не может рассматриваться как демон но как национальный неизбежным следствием событий?
    SPEAKING OF WHICH!
    You know I'm a part-time filmmaker. One of my short films was Ivan Denisovich, and we actually did it in Russian.
    You're proposing I ask Leoreth a question inquiring on a huge list of civilizations and their equivalents for an off-topic thread?
    People piss him off enough simply asking about actual DoC questions! He'd probably personally burn my house down if I asked him.
    ;)
    Dravidian 3 (No idea)
    Ethiopian 3 (enough said)
    Korean 3 (I think Korea was around by then)
    Mayan (Columbia) 3 (enough said)
    Byzantine 3 (this one is confusing... are we going for Roman Republic or Roman Empire?)
    Japanese 3 (enough said)
    Nordic 3 (There is a nordic tribe, but the name escapes me)
    Arabic 3 (Some regional tribe)
    Tibetan 3 (enough said)
    Khmer 3 (no idea)
    Indonesian 3 (no idea)
    Moorish 3 (Numidians)
    Spanish 3 (Iberian tribes)
    French 3 (Gallic, Averni)
    English 3 (I know of a Belgian tribe that was in England, but other than that I don't know)
    German 3 (the name of the tribe escapes me)
    Russian 3 (Huns? Sythians?)
    Malian 3 (no idea)
    Polish 3 (no idea)
    Portuguese 3 (no idea)
    Incan (Peruvian) 3 (no idea)
    Italian 3 (Well.... How about Roman rebels? Capuans?)
    Mongolian 3 (no idea)
    Aztec (Mexican) 3 (no idea)
    Mughal 3 (no idea)
    Turkish 3 (Pontus)
    Thai 3 (no idea)
    Congolese 3 (no idea)
    Prussian 3 (no idea)
    American 3 (no idea)
    Argentinian 3 (no idea)
    Brazilian 3 (no idea)
    One thing we could do is possibly emit civilizations and replace them with prominent Roman factions? For example, this makes no mention of the Dacians or the Boii, or Armenia
    But I fear this eludes the whole DoC theme, which is the most important
    Alright.. In that case... If I could have some help on translating civilizations into older factions, it would be helpful.. Let me see...
    Egyptians 3 (enough said)
    Chinese 3 (enough said)
    Babylonian 3 (I think... Seleucids?)
    Greek 3 (Macedonia)
    Indian 3 (I don't know what faction was in India at that time... maybe Asoka's India?)
    Phoenician 3 (Carthage)
    Persian (Iranian) 3 (Parthia)
    Roman 3 (lol)
    You think so? Hmmm... I think I will alternate between normal and special; at least until I get a consensus from people. You are a persuasive Russian -- round three will be normal! For round four, however, if you were to pick ANYTHING... what would you pick? The vote for Romans and Mongols only came from subtle hints I picked up; not actual votes.
    Since you are the most adamant about DoC Faction Wars, I want to ask you your opinion on what should be Round 3's theme.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom