Farm Boy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got rather the same impression from my own word choice. Put it down to the British gift for understatement. :)
    The rest of my stay was extremely adequate. They just failed on delivering quickly some surgery that I needed, but wasn't about to die from. :)
    My favorite lines:
    'I've never seen a thread troll itself before. This must be a new thing.'
    'Well Hitler was a Jew so I'd say it's not new at all. Oh, you said thread. I thought you said head because he trolled the hell out of his own with that bullet.'
    It was a thread called, 'ASK A NAZI' in the chamber. Too bad you missed it, there were some real gems in that one.
    I thought I was a little--it was one of those things where I post and I think I'm sending one message but when I re-read it I don't know what I was thinking.

All good, though, you are too generous. ;)
    Sorry for the misunderstanding in the Mexico thread, I probably should have just quoted Zelig instead of trying to be clever about it.
    I hope you don't mind, but for the spirit of the season I will don your avatar for April Fool's!
    Beyond the Lampshade's admin is considering a multiplayer game of Civ5. Consider well.
    Hello!

I am a member of a forum known as Beyond the Lampshade. Its a simple talking forum of debates, humour and such. Its a community. We are in need of more members. Consider well for great argument and justice!
    Indeed. Been quite lucky because of it, actually. Things are nice. (Thank you!)
    Thank you sincerely - I've cut my hair since, though, to a more short punky stupid thing because I felt I hadn't given myself time to look stupid ever. The curls are beautiful, but I don't feel they fit all that hair that grew on my face since I took that picture, so I'm going with showcasing my masculine features for a while. :) /randomthoughtsonhair

anyways looks like this when i try to look especially stupid http://i.imgur.com/fn6qb.png
    I've been told it looks really good when I don't, though, so it's ok.

... Anyways, I really appreciate your words :lol:
    Thank you. Militant atheism is asmuch a problem to me as militant theism is.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom