Terran Empress
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Consider Japan a possible ally; though we came to "disagreements" in the past we have the potential to be powerful allies.
    To the Emperor of Brazil

Consider appointing me as your Imperial Chancellor. I will serve as your hand and greatly help ensure order in this brave new world by keeping eye on those who undermine the processes you have laid out, for I will be your eye, ear and hand on the matters if need be.

Barring chancellor a advisory slot would be a good position.

Consider well.
    To lower dissent, what you really have to do is make the people happy. What you were doing, lowering minimum wage, tends to not make people happy. (sorry I didn't answer this earlier)

Well, for SKNES II, 75% of what I did was take the modern day world map from the map thread, fill in countries with the proper colors, and erase the borders. This is what I did in Africa and the USSR, for example. For other borders (such as Iraq), I worked off the map in Darkest Hour or off real life country subdivision borders.
    I'm actually a terrible mapmaker and probably can't give you good advice in this regard, you're better off asking in the map thread or in #nes or in one of those places.
    Either way, I'm interested in what you're planning :)
    Yes, I believe there is a predetermined path of succession.

The NPCs are by no means cemented to one side. It would take more oration/actions by you AND your party members. One of the reasons SDLB lost the NPCs to the autocrats is because when party influence is calculated, the number of players in the party is taken into account. The SDLB had many people but only an equal amount of good orators. The TAPB had less members that all had a presence in the thread.
    I rate each speech given, giving a bonus for number of speeches (the more speeches you make, the more known you are to constituents) and add that to your influence over NPCs. This is called your temporary influence. At the end of an election a small percentage of your temporary influence is kept as permanent influence, and is added each election to your temporary influence. The speeches given by all the members of a party are then used to calculate the Party Influence. NPCs vote in the order of 1)Traits 2)Party 3)Player. In the vote for the constitution the liberals lost because of Jehos large temporary influence, and no party's definitive influence over NPCs. You lost the last election because the the unification of the Autocrats into one party boosted their party influence high enough to make the NPCs join their party (just barely however), trumping the influence of individual players.
    My heir will depend on what type of monarchy I am; perhaps I might adopt a gender neutral system to show a pragmatic nature to the Imperium of Man?

Meave might be a good name for the princess married to your heir: her name is "a fairy queen."

I will perhaps think a princess to be a heir to the Imperium, even if there is a son: the gender neutral aspect I might like to make things interesting for the Imperium. Ranhilda, which meaning be God's Fight, will be the chosen name for her.
    MP4

You didn't say no to joining EREI's join nuclear research program, so I presumed you are fine with it; feel free to inform me if Arstotzka is opposed to pooling research with Britain, Germany, and the Horde.
    His reign isn't going to end like that here, especially as if Wallis Simpson exists ITTL his marrying her doesn't get anywhere to close the same amount of flak and is likely seen as a positive show of solidarity with the Yankee exiles.
    There's nothing stopping you ;)

Edward will die whenever he historically died of natural causes, or whenever he dies an unnatural death.

There's no hard stats for those.
    August 9-10 most likely. I'm not going to have net access from the 4th to the 7th unfortunately, so this could take a bit longer than usual :sad:
    Sorry, but I joined the Autocrats. I managed, however, to persuade Jeho to wait for yout to edit your post and join his party, instead of replying.
    I really think that you should delete your latest post and join the Autoratic Party. It is the best way to get power. At least, that's what I will do. If I leave, the party is disbanded, you get no money, no power. So, come with me and join the Autocrats.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom