Jehoshua
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Posted on my own wall on accident. Also, posted your post in #nes and everyone else agreed with my interpretation, which may include NK but I don't remember.
    I thought you want us to apply sticks and carrots on NK, not that NK needs to apply sticks and carrots. Reread your message and see for yourself.
    It appears you need a bigger stick up yours. North King is one of the best mods on the forum, and EoE is one of the best games on the forum. The Player-Moderator trust at this moment is somewhere in the altitude of Alpha Centauri. Your suggestions are appreciated but not needed whatsoever.
    Huzzah. I was worried about everybody's kid becoming more or less like one character. Will remove squireship from your youngest.
    No. The SMP is a nationalistic party, and we see little common ground other than the unjust weakening of the existing majority government.
    You'd have to ask RS about these things, since he is playing Marie Coupe-Perot. I'm playing the eldest son. He did say he'd be posting today, I believe.
    I was hoping for tonight, but if I don't get all the orders I'll wait until tomorrow night.
    Of course. :p
    I will thus have 2 kinds of fighters, both whit the exact same specs. I find it to be hilarious.
    Your Storno is better than my P21. And anything barely modern is far beyond Adjuuran means. So I will take this squad. Can Il Papa build any fairly obsolescent bombers or CAS squads for the poor Adjuuran Air Force?
    This is realpolitik and democracy is absolute. Otherwise, I would have killed off all those Socials. But since democracy is absolute, it does not pay off.

Also, shall we build workers in Rio?
    Which makes this a tough decision. I have decided to not change the result. We will keep to Morocco.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom