schlaufuchs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [19:18] <+caketastydelish> I have a question for masada
    [19:18] <+Masada> shoot
    [19:18] <+caketastydelish> do you celebrate the attacks of september 11, 2001?
    [19:18] <+Masada> Yes
    [19:19] <+caketastydelish> and what is yourreason for this? Can't honestly say I'm surprised by your answer, though
    [19:19] <+Masada> I celebrate the pain of theAmerican people and the inevitable triumph of Islam and the Prophet (PBUH) over the Great Satan
    [19:19] <+Masada> ALLAHU AKBAR
    [19:19] <+caketastydelish> also you hate jews
    [19:19] <+Masada> No jews are people of the book
    [19:19] <+Masada> and should be accorded all protection
    [19:19] <+caketastydelish> but christians are not?
    [19:20] <+Masada> Yes
    [19:20] <+caketastydelish> america is a christian country so they are people of the book?
    [19:20] <+Masada> America is a secular country(have you not read the American Constitution) that kills Muslims
    Missed a good analogy with "It draws clear distinctions between shooting an element as you would a gun or a bow, and internalizing the lifestyle and way of thinking innate to the bending philosophy."

Coulda put it more like "A gun doesn't make you a soldier, nor does a bow make you an archer. Tossing doesn't make you a bender."
    Hey Owen! I have one more silly question.
    I have
    (It)
    was: irregular verb in the simple past form acting as copulative.
    not: adverb of negation acting as adverbial adjunct of negation.
    my sister's adjectival phrase? acting as subjective complement.
    my: possessive adjective acting as determiner.
    sister's: possessive adjective acting as head?
    I'm not completely sure what category "my sister's" is as a whole and what "sister's" is.

Do you have any idea how to go on from there?
    I know in my heart that I am not a bigot and am not prejudice against any color, creed, religion, gender, socio-economic background, etc, on this planet. Just because you falsely accuse me of such does not make it an accurate statement. Believe me, everyone that knows me in real life knows that I am not a prejudice person.
    Yeah I think so, I think you were calling someone out who mocked the movie for stupid reasons. Can't remember the specifics. I'm not sure it deserved Best Picture either, but it was still a great film and I my criticism was pretty narrow.
    Oh I'm sorry I got the impression that you had seen The Artist from a comment you made a while ago. My apologies. It's good, but too long in opinion. I haven't seen Elysium yet either. :(
    Re range, estimating very roughly from RZR it looks like a middle infielder with great range [Andrelton Simmons] is going to make a play on ~40 more balls than one with terrible range [Yuni Betancourt] over the course of a season. For an outfielder it looks like the difference between great and terrible is more like ~30-35, though presumably there are a lot more saved doubles in there.
    I took latin in high school. Unfortunately, they cancelled the latin sections after that so I couldn't take the 2nd part I needed to graduate. Turns out it didn't matter because I dropped out anyways. :lol:

Nah, I'm nowhere near good enough to be building for serious rockets just yet. Not with people on them anywho. I have been working on this thruster for the satellite team though. It's been a lot of fun but I screw up more than I accomplish anything. It's crazy how much more you learn from a couple of weeks in the lab versus months in-class.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom