FramedArchitect
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• FA, I am trying to learn this system as fast a I can, as well as trying to recruit someone to do the work that is already capable. I would love to take your mod to the next level and add in the alignment policies, and branch the tech tree out so that it represents the four base classes (Fighter, Mage, Cleric and Rogue) so if I can get a grasp of this, or find someone that is willing to work alongside me as I learn I will be taking you up on your offer. Unless... I can talk you into stepping back into this for one final revision.
    Hey, I was just wondering if you removed your mods from the Workshop or if something happened? I mean, it's your stuff, but I'd be a real happy camper if you reuploaded them, because I've been spending a lot of time on a world, 400 turns, I think, which I now can't continue playing because the mods are missing...

Also, fantastic work. Global Warming is one of my favorite mods :)

(Never mind, just saw your Discussion-thing on Steam :/ )
    Hi Treehawk, No offense at all... I'd like it if somebody with an interest in the fantasy genre were to take over Faerun and add new things to make the mod better!
    Seriously, I hope that nothing I said made you take offense. I truly meant what I said about the Mod and your work. If I thought I could do it/you any justice I'd be honored to do anything I can to make it easier on you so you could focus on the topics of interest I know you'd rather be doing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom