Leoreth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Thank you. Until now, it seems that the bug has a direct or indirect relation with the function utils.getSeed() or the variable sd.scriptDict['iSeed'].
    I have looked a little. I speculate it has to do something with sd.scriptDict, some functions might try to read something that isn't there. I want to add some output lines in the python files (priting in a log file for example), which statement can I use?
    Hi Leoreth. I really like very much your mod. I would like to play the latest versions. I know some programming. If I can help in debugging as long as I can, please tell me.
    Sorry to double post, but someone is being a flaming troll towards me in the DoC Member Elimination thread, could you do something about it? Also, how do I add more than one scenario to RFC?
    Is there an equivalent of DynamicCivs.py in regular RFC that has all of the Dynamic Names and leaders? If not, where would I change that in RFC? Also, where do I add conditional spawns in regular RFC?
    “I am invisible, understand, simply because people refuse to see me. Like the bodiless heads you see sometimes in circus sideshows, it is as though I have been surrounded by mirrors of hard, distorting glass. When they approach me they see only my surroundings, themselves or figments of their imagination, indeed, everything and anything except me.”
    My favorite novel is Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man. That book can spend 30-50 pages on one thought process and make you think about the world upside down.
    Have you heard of it?
    I love Richard Feynman. My favorite quote from him is, "because it’s the way nature works...You don’t like it… go somewhere else! To another universe! Where the rules are simpler, philosophically more pleasing, more psychologically easy."
    Another quick question, sorry! I want to make Italy's new UP +25% when fighting in Italy after 1820 (or maybe after discovering Nationalism). How would I do that, and where?
    Where do you find the list of numbers for civs in DoC? I want to change Italy's number from whatever it is now to 38 (because I'm moving the spawn to 1415).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom