C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, if you know how, you can take a look at the city conquest crash.

But I can't introduce you to the mod first because that would likely cost more time than doing it myself :(
    Your advice is much appreciated :) . I'll give Tibet another run. Khampas are .. not weak. But not very useful against pikemen. I guess my priority should be to destroy that iron north of Chang'an. Aside from that, I'm going to start of a new story challenge thread. I'll spin off a story around a challenge unique to a civ in DOC and see if anyone can keep to it. How does it sound ? :)
    Well I'm playing v 1.11 . the Chinese assemble an army very quickly after their initial vulnerability. By 800 AD they are already much stronger than me. With India, I manage the mughal spawn agreeing to flip and keeping Calcutta and central India. But they eventually declare war on me to take those cities. I can't stand before an army of muskets, bombards, seige elephants and war elephants with just archers and khampas :( .
    Thanks for the suggestions Citis. In my first Tibet game, I tried to conquer Eastern China ( historical area of the Tibetan empire ) but failed to keep the Chengdu after the initial victory. That game was so botched up, I decided to avoid China completely after that. This game I tried conquering 4 cities in India and running missionaries from there. But the results weren't very quick. Can you suggest a conquest path I should take for China ? Which cities first ? What sequence ?
    Hi, you've done the Tibet UHV. Can you tell me how ? I've managed the 5 city conquest goal the last 2 times I played, but the 5 prophet goal seems tough and I'm finding it difficult to get the 30% religious goal. Do you just whip missionaries after getting 5 cities ?
    Sorry that I was blunt about you closing the almost dumb ideas thread. I should of typed it friendlier. I didn't mean it rudely.
    I notice you've been posting more on the forums and you have a relatively low post count, so I just wanted to welcome you to the forums. Sorry for being a little late, heh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom