Tani Coyote
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• True. :)

I will be away from the Wednesday to the Monday, so if I am not present I will need to give a set of ordeals. I will basically need to have it clear that diplomacy directed to me in the period is voided till I return; I will not be seeking to get back to answer all the mail but rather note anew in consideration.

Basically I do not want wars declared on me when I am away, else it be not fair. Even if I get back in time for the update to set in quick orders those quick orders will not be able to set a proper defence protocol for one who has all the time to plan. I hence just simply want to be in peace and expand in how I manage to uphold a glory.
    I will need to discus my nations' operations when away, including economic and expansion policy. I entrust you can discourage any attempts to invade my lands when I am away and that if the worse comes to the worse you will be entrusted to serve as my war planner and even role player when away (the current head of the elective part of the government changes over for you to exploit this). Consider well as I journey to Paris; I might return to see joy in Sons of Mars and a Japan ready to conduct some notions, especially with the Tokyo Olympics declared as a symbolic notion to Japan in your game.
    I wish to apologise for two orders: I realised I forgot to spoil the map so the first one will spoil your view by making a large page. :(

Hopefully the second one will not be a blade to the eyes. :)
    I noticed that the map in the SoM4 update doesn't show that I claimed the island just below my other claims in West Africa...
    DT
    If the deadline passes and many people fail to summit order, will the lock be enforced? Just wandering in the name of encourage people to set orders in early by enforcing the lock at the destined time.
    Hey tani, a question, is Trinidad and Tobago independent islands in SoM IV or is it a part of the province closest to it?
    I'm still subscribed to the thread, so I read it every so often. I make no promises on future participation though. :)
    Say: is Craig Oohl supported by New England for his position for General Secretery? He could help show New England as a grand power, showing that the shadows of New America are being successfully battled by the forces of justice! :D

Also: if you join BNR please consider the Social Democrats: they are pro-liberty and you find their economic policies to your liking.

Trust with your eyes, not the deceit of the autocrats! :p
    Hey Tani, i just want to let you know that i spend my 365 influence points on japan. its fairly far down the spreadsheet, so its miss-able. its at C row 89.
    Theres a Brave New Realpolitik out there, care to join the Traditionalist Autocratic Party of Brazil in the interests of ensuring Brazil does not fall under the tyranny of the Social Democrats (via voting in the affirmative for the Imperial Reform Proposal), who have proposed a constitution that destroys freedom of speech and the plural political system that the TAPB (and the Imperialist Party as well) seeks to safeguard under the benevolent guidance of a Father-Emperor?

The minimal commitment would be joining the party, voting in the affirmative for the Imperial Reform Proposal, and in the negative for the enemies tyrannical constitution. After that if you don't want to be too involved you needn't feel compelled to the contrary ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom