ReindeerThistle

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Surprisingly warm, for a spell. Otherwise lovely in all respects. Still haven't had any scotch, but a few good Scottish brews.
    Well I don't necessarily agree with a red point of view, but no one should be arrested unless they've actually committed a crime, which I'm guessing you haven't. I'm glad you're ok!
    I wouldn't waste my time arguing with Alassius. I mean, engage if you wish, but the rest of the Red community is long since tired of him. Expect Popper to be thrown at you at some point.
    Some lyrics relevant to earlier:

"They have taken untold millions that they never toiled to earn,
    But without our brain and muscle not a single wheel can turn.
    We can break their haughty power, gain our freedom when we learn
    That the union makes us strong. "
    Glen Livet has always been my scotch of choice, although I'm counting on the lads up here to show me something strange and obscure that will blow that away!
    Grad school, although trying to finish up soon. Maybe in another year or so.

It hasn't gotten any easier, though, I feel like I should have quit when I was ahead and sold my soul to the oil companies for a nice salary. But something about that just didn't appeal to me.
    You know I was just tweaking Tak's nose a bit, ya? ;)

On an unrelated note, yeah, we've been onto Antilogic for quite some time now!
    It's been that kind of a day. :lol: This is my second surprise talk in as many weeks, it's really putting a crimp on the work I've been trying to get done (not to mention there are career fairs that I want to go to on Friday). Just getting hammered with no end in sight.
    You want to know how gullible I am? I actually went to Google Maps and tried to find it. :lol:

Clearly I've been out of the game for far too long.
    Sorry for being nosy but after having read your conversation with VRWCAgent I am simply shocked that you went to jail. I mean, you definitely don't seem like the kind of person that would go to jail (no offense or anything). What happened, if I may ask?
    Hehe, no need on the pic, I believed it! Though it would make an amusing one for the member's photo thread! Twas just a comment in jest after reading your little back and forth with the guy who didn't believe you.
    So I dipped my toes in The Chamber tonight and learned that you lie about getting arrested?! What the hey, man, that is so not cool!! BAD COMMIE! BAD! :mischief:
    Gah! Happy belated birthday! We would have ensured you'd gotten a personalized thread for it if that info was in your profile.
    Oh right, as in what stations do I like? I thought this miraculously allowed is to talk using the radio bandwidth or something lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom