Arakhor
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I think its pretty unique to Colligate Universities (Oxford, Combridge, Durham) but basically you pick someone to get married to in your year and then next year you get two freshers who are your College Children who you're meant to look after and offer academic guidence to.
    I am indeed a Chap, of the Chappiest degree. And I have a Girlfriend as well. So I imagine it might all look a bit confusing. But It was from my college husband .
    That's a good question. Easy answer is that perhaps Calvinists that don't assume they're saved don't stay Calvinists? Dunno, Calvinism always seemed kinda like Christianity without humility to me, which seemed an impressive feat of its own. Jehova's Witnesses are even harder to deal with since not only do they tell you that you're going to Hell, they tell you not to have any fun at all getting there.
    Ahh too bad, I saw you were in Zack's mafia and thought you might be interested.
    Been away from the forum but I'm back for a bit. Are you joining my NOTW game?
    Christos had pulled me up on using American spelling conventions. So I thought I'd return the favour.
    4 in a row ?! .... what do You mean ?! ... oh wait .... now it is 5 in a row ..... oh crap .......
    Always liked that robot buddy ... hope You do not send *him* against *me* .... hate to see Your droid all trashed up ! :D (He will probably raise an objection to that anyway :) Isn't he a lovely hk-50 He is here to put an end to the *hostilities* isn't he ?) xD
    We've always said 'period' when referring to the ends of sentences. The term "full stop" refers to coming to a complete stop at crosswalks and traffic lights. :confused:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom