Tani Coyote
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's always good. Now that I'm in charge of the uploads announcements I've started to put together a special edition one for the anniversary. Do you know of any epic stories and tales that you think should be included? So far I have Weasel Op's One more turn theatre and the old 'CFC merges with Apolyton' hoax.
    You'll get there and I'll get to patronise you a lot.

A Sonic con, hmmm. I should attend, but there's the paying for a plane ticket thing and also the having to go to classes thing that stand in my way.

Do yuo still play or mod CivIII by any chance? It's the tenth anniversary of Conquests and it deserves a celebration.
    University life is taking a huge toll indeed. But term ends sometime before the 10th of December, one way or another. Gotta get a job after that!
    Duchess Natassia, daughter of Emperor Aleksandr I, in the Year of our Lord 1889 sound good?
    I'm working on an update right now to bid what is canon and what isn't. Will take into consideration. Something should be up tomorrow.
    The Church opposes those avenues of scientific inquiry which are opposed to the moral law (so embryonic stem cell research, human cloning, and the like). As to biblical literalism and the protestant "literal seven days" thing (rejected by St Augustine in the fourth century in his writings incidentally [he interpreted it as a categorisation of didactic reasons within an instantaneous creation]), a part from that I can't bring up anything specific relating to the sciences.
    BTW I am certain you might enjoy the NES by Terrance888. Here it is. Note I am playing one of your old friends.

If you join be sure to take advantage of the current ideological set up of the world and any regions unclaimed.
    If you wondering why I am going to war: I simply want to expand my borders westwards and take advantage of a falling empire. ;)
    By the way: how many NPCs are you planning to have in your game? Just considering for when the time comes to fill up the map.
    Your input is needed: there is a thread that you could take advantage of. Trust me: I want you to respond to the mythology and claimants.
    The idea of the Aztecs in your game was a antagonise early on. ;)

I also thought you might have enjoyed the trade and industrial power that the Inca might process in this game.
    From BTL's game thread I can inform you of some... more reasons for you to be in a bonus giving mood.
    We need to do more diplomacy between each other in RIOT, especially considering the wealth opportunities both our nations have with each other.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom