Luckymoose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Like I said, some of that stuff is not true, so you are lying. But you've been know to spill secrets before that you had no business sharing.
    No, it works because he is acquiring a ship he previously didn't own. Presumably, this is a transaction of some sort, so the clause works.
    So purchase of old ships is allowed? Otherwise, it would be "Construction or purchase" without the new part.
    I think you may be overreacting. I'm actually convalescing, so I can't try the new rooms. We can talk tomorrow, if you want.
    I said "return the cities to the Vithana." That could be you, if you can work something out with the Eha Vithana. You'd mentioned some sort of union, which I would support.
    You don't say? I've been busy the last two days with training, but I do plan to talk. I don't want a war at all.
    OOC: Why do you have to be so belligerent? Does it cost you anything to act cooperatively with your allies. I am committed to working with Brazil but your IC attitude is so strange (condescending/aggressive) considering we're supposed to be steadfast allies.

If you want to maintain an alliance with Colombia, treat us as allies, not as enemies.
    Show me where it says that. I read all of the old orders and asked EQ about historical treaties. You have a naval base near the Panama canal on the Atlantic coast but i have yet to hear anything about a 'defense rights' agreement. (having said that, if EQ says you have them, then you have them)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom