Leoreth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Good morning! may I ask you a question?
    how to edit the file so city can remain their border after being taken? Because I found border shrinking quite annoying sometimes. I tried to google the answer but can't find it because I have to use a long sentence in the search box. Thank you!
    Hey, I´m curious about the guy that makes RFC DoC. Would you like a thread were people here could ask you questions? Do you think people would like it?
    There is a "Leoreth appreciation thread" , everybody loves you!
    Thanks! I think that will solve the problem of the mod crashing whenever I select the scenario. Oh, and by the way, thanks for making the modding Q and A thread. Now I won't have to annoy you in Visitor ChT anymore.
    Thanks for the help. One last bunch of questions: Do I have to make the mod's name "RFC Dawn of Civilization?" and where do I change the description of a scenario? Lastly, how does the mod actually get the physical WBS, and do I need to change that at all?
    I've gotten through most of the Python coding, and I don't know how to code in vassalage. What I did was:

if utils.getHumanID() != iGreece and utils.getHumanID() != iPersia:
    iPersia.isVassal(iGreece)

Is this how to code in Vassal states?
    How much research do you do for DoC? Do you read books for every civilization you want to implement?
    Hello again. Normal areas are the flip areas and broader areas are the visible map in the spawn?
    Hello. In the Consts.py file which areas are the "historical areas"? I can see "core areas", "normal areas" and "broader areas". Moreoever, I see that the values repeat twice. Is this due to respawning?
    Because if I tell in function getSeed to always return the value -1, I don't face CTD. If I tell getSeed to always return the value 36, then I face CTD. At least that's what happen in my CTD failure, but I'm still researching it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom