Phrossack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• Nah, I feel like a dick because I still browse the forums while I'm taking a dump in the morning and I see that I have PM's but I don't respond because I feel they merit more of my attention than I can give while pinching off a loaf. :lol:
    Also, terribly sorry I've been so unresponsive, it's been super-hectic for me lately. :sad:

Sorry for being a terrible human being and friend.
    Hey I'm replying to a PM's right now so sorry if you get bombarded by them in the space of an hour.
    He goes on a lot about people's erratic spelling, e.g. there is a Guild of Merchants and all greengrocers are honour-bound to misspell whenever possible. Or the classic 'Kill the Barstuds'.

In contemporary Spanish, 'arco y flecha' = bow and arrow.
    You should wait to ask her out in person too. Though if the moment feels right while you are talking to her then go for it. Plus, asking her out on a casual date (like going to lunch) without asking her to be your boyfriend is perfect for over-the-phone.
    Yeah I meant to type 'in person is best' sorry for lly he confusiom it was like 2 in the morning when I wrote that. :lol:

I will reply in full when I get back, I am heading out now but I wanted to clear that up. :D
    I thought of the terrorism angle too, but I thought it might be a little bit petty to post.
    Want to see something interesting?

This is how the TWC people responded. Many of them are a bit more wacky with their beliefs and debate styles. Notice how it is mostly "but Obama needs to show his records, teh are seald!"

Also discrediting the poll, which is fine. maybe it is a bad poll. But that doesn't negate the underlying concept. I've seen PLENTY of other polls where the crazy answers were in spitting range of 20% or well over that mark. NBC, CBS, CNN, whatever you wish.

Come now, if there weren't nutty people in the minority there wouldn't be a Tea Party.
    It's a mug shot of a criminal who huffed gold paint. Fiddy was like DOCKS YOU SHOULD MAKE THIS YOUR AVATAR and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom