spryllino
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Agh, sorry. I've just been getting very busy with schoolwork. I'll try to get it posted soon.
    I honestly get on #nes very very rarely. Usually don't have time to commit an extended period of online activity. I think I've only been on twice ever tbh. I typically can communicate via PM fastest due to e-mail alerts.
    Sorry I just moved to Texas last week and only just set up my Internet. I'll take a look as soon as I can.
    Apologies. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with Athens. I really do apologize for creating this delay, but I really don't want to resign, I just want to send good, high quality orders rather than rushed ones.
    Hey spry, any useful info on Benin you can give me? I would like to do it justice, since it was part of your purview in CI.
    Robert became king in 1920, so if you don't remember any formal marriage after that, I'll just make up a name. Would you prefer Thérèse, Henriette, or Sophie?
    Would you happen to recall the wife of Robert de Paris in CI, and when he was born? Also, did he have a roman numeral associated with him? I'm making a family tree, and his daughter is involved.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom