Terrance888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• More than likely yes; I need to catch up on the thread since I've been out for a few weeks and then I'll talk to you about it if at all possible. Will you be on #nes in the next few days?
    awesome, and the westernization thing was just there to give them some back story, so would the Grand Duchy of Yukon be a Client state or a Puppet in you rules, I cant really discern which, as they are a semi-autonomous vassal (think feudal lord) of myself.
    hey I posted some NPC ideas yesterday and you havent said anything on them, so I am wondering what do you think of them
    I have set a VM to Blair; hopefully we will have detailing (in what I have to trade or give up) but hopefully France is counted in the game now. :)
    I had already moved it before you sent me this vm, regardless, what do you think so far?
    Terrance, for consideration in the future, can you not just decide what my character feels like in a given situation without at least asking me first beforehand? I don't really care that much considering I'm just a kaiju, but I do find it common courtesy either way
    The S.U.D.S is a import from IOT, first seen in IOT9 and seen again in IOT10.

This should give some detailing on what I am basing my NES nation on.
    We will see. I didn't go that far this turn, but if the chance arises, we could.
    As a question, would you happen to know if the posts regarding the Faith by me are still organized somewhere in the TerraNES thread? I'm away from my computer right now and can't look to sort through it all, but I was just curious to see if it was all there or not for a project I'd like to work on.
    Srslythough
    You NESers (apart from Southern King) have no idea how much of an improvement Christos has made over the years, the fact he is being picked up on the wrong tense usage, rather than the fact the sentence is barely coherent speaks for itself.
    "Even Christos can manage good insults."
    Stop underselling Christos's insults you subhuman. Christos is an (the?) insulting ubermensch.
    I am having a challenge deciding whether to go Templar or Necromancer. :(

By the way: remember to consider Intrigue of Magic! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom