Terran Empress
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For the initial map, I just eyeballed it while looking at an arbitrary map of Europe. I looked at an internal divisions map for the second. Would you like me to help you with a map for Louisiana? I suppose I'd be biased towards my homeland after all.
    I apologise for the... derailment in IOTXIV and hope for the situation to improve.
    so you just Formed the Holy 'Roman' Empire.

we, the Roman Empire, is prepared to recognize the Roman part of the name... as soon as you earn it. but i have no idea, except straight up combat, for you to earn the Roman title. any ideas?

may i remind you, that getting it is possible, which is a big thing on its own.

(OOC: should be interesting...)
    Because you participated in either CityIOT or its Redux, you are being invited/encouraged/requested to join a new game in the same vein.
    It's really simple, TE. That's how many you can support for every province you have. So since you have 5 provinces, your total ratio right now is 20/10/10. Then you build Boot Camps to add to that, or claim more provinces.
    So basically the world went to . Energy crisis+environmental failure+nuclear war-> massive deindustrialization and human death. Nations/groups start to regroup and the nes starts.

A couple of wars- communism wins in Peru. A corporate attack upon a military dictatorship fails in china. Russia & Korea go to war with Manchuria.

Its like turn three so pretty open still.
    In Sone's IOT please start your army in Africa/Middle East. My army is already in Southern England.
    I'm, of course, going to make more levels, each with a clear level of "acceptable" and "reach" interference.
    However: Speed of westernization wouldn't be that important. This is 1950 and it is assumable that every nation, if not westernized, has the equivalent strength where it counts: i.e., population to make up lack of efficiency, and concentration of wealth into a manageable military.

Fusang is acceptable, but will rely on no one else having ideas for Aztecs. Which may or may not occur.
    I think it's pretty interesting.

Also, I will formalize NPC relationships. i.e. for Client States you can guide but not send spending orders. But for Puppet states you can actually send full sets of orders (at the risk of losing loyalty or causing local hatred, of course.)
    So long as the years match (which shouldn't be that much a big deal because it's just date adjustment) not really.
    Yes, but no one is invading you so you are definitely in a position to send what you can.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom