Masada
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heyo, two quick questions. One is why were the Dutch in particular interested in Indonesia at the beginning of the 17th century and what gave them the ability to project power in their initial conquests of Java? The second is, would you say the trading companies of early North America, such as the Hudson Bay Trading Company or the French Mississippi Company were independent entities or were they far more beholden to their crowns than companies such as the East India Company and the VOC? Thanks :)
    That was very useful analysis, I wish he had provided more links. And I've owed you for quite a while now lol
    Yep. Been back in Singapore for months. Still holding up, fortunately. Are you only lurking occasionally now?
    I might have, but it seems like it's already been resolved. Also, it involves JEELEN, which makes me really not want to touch it.
    Yeah, you'll notice that AHS doesn't really have a plot so much as it has things that happen. You just have to sit and enjoy the ridiculous, ridiculous things happening.
    Why do you call it stratfail? Whats horrible about it?

You don't think that new NESers should read it?
    Is there a serious study of current US military policy, e.g., global garrisoning, within the context Military Keynesianism?
    I would say that's a good sign, but we got a severe Scotsman now regarding The One True Faith. I admit the temptation to post some lines from Leviticus on slavery.
    Is that won or winning? Like in the Charlie Sheen sense?

I kinda tuned out of the Mandela thread, it was pretty depressing.
    You'll have to take the still beating hearts recently ripped out of the chests of ten college democrats and burn them in sacrifice to Rush Limbaugh. Then, if you are deemed worthy, the ghost of G. Gordan Liddy will appear before you and anoint you an agent of the VRWC. Good luck!
    And just when I thought the thread couldn't get worse, I had to read the stuff from last night and today. Christ.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom