Gedemon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Hey Gedemon. I'm working on the Boeing unit as we speak, and I was wondering how you wanted to use it. Do you want to use it Bomber style or Helicopter Gunship style? It's for me to know how I should animate it. Thanks!
    Gedemon, I managed to get the FA-18 graphic working (I put the CF-18 Design as the ethnic unit for the Iroquois) as the default jet fight unit, check the latest post of mine on the R.E.D. thread.
    I can't switch my current development branch just like that, but I do plan to update R.E.D with the units that were added since October. I can't give an ETA.
    Can I make a really quick request. Wolfdog has just released the F/A 18 Hornet unit and I would really like it if this because the default non-ethnic/unique unit for all civilizations in R.E.D. replacing the F-16 unit that is currently in place.
    I'll need help on that one, I'll post in the subforum about that. And sadly real MP is not possible *soon* for it.
    Yep, but I first need to find the best way to convert my mods to MP as it will define how I'll work on them.
    I was working on integrating my mods in MP before my break, but there are a lot's of things to test like updating the DB values for MP (the formatting is not the same in mods and in the base game), what happens when modifiying gameplay element with Lua in MP (like creating an unit), etc, etc...

I've already seen that thread and I hope that Jaii der Herr will found a way to integrate such mods using his app, but that won't be an easy task.

But just as a side note, I've made Cultural Diffusion loading in a MP test game back in October (launched with only one human player) with minimal change to the core files (two: a civ5pkg and the ingame.lua file), problem is that you can't install the mod like other, an installer or a manual installation in the game assets folder is required.
    not dead, I've just taken totally unplanned vacation because of various factors, I should be back in business in a few days.
    I wasn't sure where to post this, so I pick a moderator, and hit your name first. Any chance there could be a forum slot for G&K? I'm not sure what percent still play this version, but most of the posts out there are for BNW. It would be nice to be able to have a spot to find info for just us.

Thanks.
    Dear Gedemon, your mods are just amazing. Just R.E.D dll mod for some reason corrupts espionage, now allowing to choose/move spies.nwhat can be done about it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom