BenZL43
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, my dialect is Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Montana. Very very northwestern. We pronounce stalk like "stock", call the medians in the middle of roads Islands, call crayfish crawdads, pronounce aunt "ont" unless it is Aunt (Name) then we pronounce it "ant" (name). I pronounce been "ben". I say "You Guys' for a group of people. When it rains when the sun is out, we don't have a word for it... we just call it Oregon. We call rubber heeled shoes tennis shoes. And I actually call semi-trucks something that apparently only -I- say; freight trucks.

Had Iraqi food today at a food cart. Bleh. Not too good. It was a kabaab roll.
    Thai restaurants here apparently make rendang.

Those spices sound like a Laotian food cart near my college.

My favorite food is Moroccan.
    Our winters get light snow (but no sticking) every year, and about every four we get heavy snowfall which results in about a decimeter of snow.

How's the food in Indonesia?
    It would seem like I'm studying movies but I'm actually going into business and biochemistry. I just love film. Yeah, migrate to the US; come to Portland, Oregon. Best city in the United States -- it was actually rated number one in the US about a month ago. You're from Indonesia? I'm statistically guessing you're Islamic then? Huge islamic population here, around 5-10 percent of the university here is middle eastern... mostly Saudi. I'm actually studying Arabic. Lots of hiking around here. There's a fantastic medical school up the hill from Portland State University. Great food... never had Indonesian before.

Or, if you'd rather it be sunny 24/7, there's always California... but people from California are... very different than Oregonians. The heat gets to their head. Portland rains a lot more. It's like the air conditioning in a computer. Keeps it running better.
    Yeah the powers to be seem to be very... imaginative in what offends them.

But you're studying medicine! What could be better? Besides movies of course.
    Thanks for the advice, I'll give it another shot now. I'm trying to figure out coordinates actually. it's not easy, what was that programe that tells the coordinates ? Do you know where i can get it ?
    hi, I opened the consts.py for editing the Mughal spawn area, but I have no idea where in the file to start changing :( . I opened with notepad btw. The coordinates confuse me. I should change the Delhi coordinate to herat and merv, but how do i find that out ? And which exact area of the file corresponds to the spawn area ?
    I have been asked to become a mod for the OT and C&C sections of the forum, and the green signifies my junior mod status.
    Thank you BenZL! :)
    Although I do celebrate Eid-Ul-Fitr, I am not Muslim, but rather Orthodox Christian. Nonetheless, in Ankara & Istanbul we still celebrate it with friends and family, so I would like to extend that abundant joy and happiness to you too, and I hope that we can continue making good contributions to DoC and other mods ;)
    And I hope your fasting (if you did fast), brought you much filled replenishment both spiritually and mentally, and congratulations if you did fast the whole way through.

Needless to say have fun at the celebrations, as I will also be having fun watching the fireworks tonight!
    thanks for the link :)
    hmm..
    the last time I read about them, they deny to approve international students except if its really outstanding, smart and IQ > 140..
    Thanks for the information :) GBU
    Ah... i thought that might happen. You can use the UCAS website to look for the subjects your self (it is quite easy and UCAS has every Uni).

I am from the UK but I don't know much about biology at uni but i am willing to bet it is either Cambridge or Oxford as they tend to be the best at everything (they should take foreign students as well)
    Uni places in the UK starting in 2012 for international students; Genetics, Medicne and Programing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom