Phrossack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• I just remembered you sent the link, took a look at it and it's looking good (at first I thought it was another mod, one that's all of tamriel I believe), I'll keep an eye on it. I recently had to remove my gpu and am now relying on the built-in integrated one, but it'll probably work with MTW so it'll be nice. Used to play so much of that.
    Aye yes I accepted your friend request afterwards.

Bureaucratic red tape handled well, I believe.
    Þou couldſt always ſend me a Linck to the online Verſion of þeſe Tales ðat þou ſpinneſt.

Þe Greek Numerals cannot but win in the long Term, as þey are, indeed, Awesome.
    Þus it woulde ſeeme, Maſter Phroſsack. What shall we do aboute ðis Situation? The Moderator did cloſe the Thread and it was a goode Deede, for indeed the Thread was being crowded by Violence. I am preparing mine Minde for the Return of the Greek Numbers, which I do trust you would ſupport in þat Time. Þink You that my Avatar be fittinge? Didſt Þou vote?

I have only now become aware of your ſeconde Poſte, would You be ſo kinde as to point out its Directionne?
    You, gringo, make new thread, or you die, comprende?

Now, what's the new language going to be?
    Convoluted loquatiousness appears to eb the way to go. So, Mr. Phrossack, welcome back.

Yes, you can learn the tongue of Haryastan, and many others besides. I don't know whether you colonials can still do that in your backwoods realm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom