Thorvald of Lym
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• What do you think about the influx of new powers in IOTXIV? :)

Anyway; as for the war I hope we can overcome the sudden decision by Texankana.
    We need to organize that People's Militia settlement... should I or you post the settlement?
    It appears there is chaos.

Japan gotta be laughing.

What ever the case we will need to consider our moves to avoid this becoming another MP1.
    tomorrow morning be exam; tomorrow afternoon be free. What ever the case the People's Militia will fight hard and proudly.
    With Indonesia condemning the Platonics and Rome keen on support it appears things are going to get... revolutionary. :mischief:
    It will all end in a open spring! :D

Shame about the UAR not being safe having Mr Abdulrashid in the UAR... the Social Liberation Guild would make a notable party, abet dragging into revolutions.

Still: the SLG will return to its role as the biggest party in the S.U.D.S when the SUDS are reformed.
    When the moment springs tell me to dance and I will dance as you will ever known more... maybe with my tip toes sticking on the top of the Tower of Babel that will collapse before it gets up from the ground.
    I will be a Winter delight; first I need to commit the Platonic Republic to their own Tower of Babel. Then I will deploy the Platonic policy...

I will need to debate with Robert but I will set the roots of the rebellion. Abdulrashid will be aided by the Platonic's search and destroy policy in how resentment it will generate, the Tower of Babel will encourage the Protective Caste deployed in Thesseloniki to question the mega maniac priorities of the Republic, Macedonia will possibly scheme, clerics in Libya will preach against the Platonics and a council set by Abdulrashid will envision the S.U.D.S.

For now I must play the violin as my ship prepares to sinks. This will be the Autumn of the Platonics; Winter is coming!
    :)

What ever happens; I will either fight on as the Platonics or become the People's Militia... depending on which I fancy would be the funnest...

What ever the caste the Platonics will fight for their twisted version of JUSTICE while the People's Militia will yell VIVA LA REVOLUTION in grand voices!

Who ever wins Japan will lose.
    Or pragmatic if played right; think of the storyline. Think less of Christos and more the Imperium Civil War in Mad... with less factions, less invaders and more plate smashing.
    Ok.

I sense one thing though; should I get bested by the People's Militia the S.U.D.S might start Libyan this time round... or I can be part of the UAR. ;)

Converting the Balkans will be necessary for the defend meme!
    Why when your a powerhouse am I playing the police state? :l

O well... I hope for good fortune between us in IOTXIV! :)

I sense the next Polandball comic in IOTXIV will show the Platonic Republic paranoid about the People's Militia... ;)
    Christos has confirmed that the "Japanese Prime Minister could debate with a UAR official."

I hope your looking forward to the next session of "So what is your view on the matter?" :D
    I should warn you in advance; Christos wants a "So what is your view on the matter?" with his Prime Minister. I have suggested that you and him have a debate; I want to experiment and love the arguments that would swarm! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom